Diamonic | Jewellery Elementor Template Kit
Step up the digital existence of your accessories business by using Diamonic – Jewellery Elementor Template Kit on your website!
Having a proper, well-designed website is essential when you aim to step up your fashion & beauty business. It becomes more important when your business specializes in jewels or accessories. Among one of the most effective ways is making use of Diamonic, a Jewellery Elementor Template Kit that provides a lot of features and benefits to promote your jewels.
- Styles and effects are created within the Elementor panel, using no coding at all
- 100% compatibility with the free version of Elementor
- Save money! This kit uses Free Google Fonts and doesn’t require Elementor Pro
- 10 Customizable Page Layouts
- 18 well-designed Sections Templates
- Sleek and minimalist Style
- Stylish colors and hues
- Responsive and excellent for Desktop, Laptop, and Mobile
- Design of All main WordPress Widgets
- Pixel Seamless Design
- Easy to Use and Modify
- Fully Fluid Responsive
- Fully Editable Symbols
- Responsive and professional support by a dedicated team
Daimonic – Jewellery Elementor Template Kit offers a wide range of features to create an engaging and interesting website for your accessories business. The main features of this template kit include:
- Three different styles of the homepage – Attractive and elegant, all of them can be used interchangeably to highlight the products and services of your jewelry.
- Multiple inner pages, such as
- Catalog Page
- Pricing Page
- Client Page
- Service Page
- Team Page
- About Page
- FAQ Page
- Contact Page *1 Header and 1 Footer Template for Elementor Pro Theme Builder
How to Import Template Kit
- Install the plugin from Plugins > Add New by searching for Template Kit Import.
- If you must use FTP to install plugins, you can download it from https://wordpress.org/plugins/template-kit-import/
- Once the plugin is activated, go to Tools > Template Kit
- Click on Upload Template Kit ZIP file to browse to your zip file and import.
- Your Template Kit preview will appear. Click View Installed Kit
- An orange banner will appear if your kit requires additional free plugins. Click Install Requirements for details.
- A popup will appear listing the plugins your kit needs installed or activated. Click Install Requirements to proceed.
- Now you may begin importing your templates by clicking the Import Template button on the desired template.
- Avoid clicking too many at once. Your browser can typically only handle up to 3-4 at a time.
- Import Global Kit Styles first, followed by any other Global templates for best results.